New club supplier - www.grillebadges.co.uk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New club supplier - www.grillebadges.co.uk

I'm pleased to introduce the clubs' newest official supplier, www.grillebadges.co.uk

Phil Bond (userpnbond007) makes and supplies custom grille badges, wing badges etc etc, either on group buys, or individual ones (for a cost!! )

Phil also currently supplies RCM with all their badges, so you can guess that his quality is second-to-none

http://www.grillebadges.co.uk/

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Re: New club supplier - www.grillebadges.co.uk

Welcome to the club phil. sure we will be able to keep you busy...
    2002 BMW 330ci M-sport convertible..... why not!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for that Rob, I certainly look forward to working with & helping you guy's from now on.

Your all very welcome to come and join my facebook page 'grille badges' along with many hundreds of others from across the globe, with numbers increasing every day. If you do please mention Scooby City on your request, it will be nice to have you on board, plus send me your pictures for the guys to see.

At this moment in time my biggest custom appears to be outside of the UK, shipping as far as New Caledonia off the North East coast of Australia across to the USA and many many European countries in between.

I have also supplied club logos across the UK & a handful of corporate designs for some well known names. Im small and building slowly, my aim is to avoid selling on ebay in the near future and keeping my custom and sales through the website.
      Last edited by pnbond007; 18-04-12, 10:47 AM.

Comment

how bout some sc bhp badges for cars
        White 2007 Impreza STI Hawkeye API Forged Build 470BHP

Comment

Hi & welcome to SC Phil
          Brian

2005 WRX 300, PPP, Six speed gearbox conversion, Prodrive Sports cat, STI Up pipe, VF35, FMIC, Zunsport front grill, STI bonnet scoop, STI 550 Pinks, Grimspeed 3 port valve, HRC 255 fuel pump, K&N 57i induction kit, Graham Goode racing dump valve, original ex-Robstopper PFF7's, KSports front brakes, Brembo rear brakes, BC BR coilovers, racedynamix re-map, 350 HP & 350 Ft Lb Torque

Comment

Welcome Phil

Comment

we're thinking about getting a batch made up with the club logo on to either buy or include in the members packs, what do people reckon to that?
              Rob

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                we're thinking about getting a batch made up with the club logo on to either buy or include in the members packs, what do people reckon to that?
                sounds good mate
                White 2007 Impreza STI Hawkeye API Forged Build 470BHP

Comment

Welcome to SC

I would be very interested in a club badge for my scoob
                  I want to grow my beard very long, braid it into my pubic hair, and strum it like a harp

Comment

Phil has a really nice white, black and red "Type RA" badge on his RA, simple but very effective!
                    Rob

Comment

welcome
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Sounds a top idea mate
                        Brian

2005 WRX 300, PPP, Six speed gearbox conversion, Prodrive Sports cat, STI Up pipe, VF35, FMIC, Zunsport front grill, STI bonnet scoop, STI 550 Pinks, Grimspeed 3 port valve, HRC 255 fuel pump, K&N 57i induction kit, Graham Goode racing dump valve, original ex-Robstopper PFF7's, KSports front brakes, Brembo rear brakes, BC BR coilovers, racedynamix re-map, 350 HP & 350 Ft Lb Torque

Comment

hi guys,how do I order a grill badge? cheers ant

Comment

Working...
                          X