Norwich Meet, Tuesday 5th December

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should be a big meet even Howesy showing up fm
    Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.
    309.1 bhp 290.6ibf.ft wheels 261.1@6186 rpm average on 3 runs 306.1

Comment

Originally posted by fatmansilver View Post
      should be a big meet even Howesy showing up fm
      Think it's the first time I been free on a meet night for about 3 years, joys of working abroad 😐
      1996 ver 2sti 368bhp, 6 speed box, 2.1 stroker engine, pace fmic and rad, tein super street coilovers, 8 pot k-sport fronts 6 pot rears, 18" 8j et11 team dynamic wheels, side exit exhaust, full whiteline kit including strut braces and h-brace and anti-roll bars, full custom roll cage, bonnet lifters, ABW diffuser, arches, reverse scoop, and coming soon side skirts.

Comment

99.9% sure I'll be there - only fly in the ointment is that my car is going in for service and clutch on Monday, picking it back up on Tuesday, as long as I'm not delayed at all in getting back I'll be at the meet.
        Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Hope it goes ok buddy. Is it burger 🍔 or pub??

Comment

Pub, coz of those poxy roadworks!!
            Rob

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

I won't be coming to the meeting unfortunately. I'm having a bit of a tough time at the moment. Kim has decided to end our relationship/marriage and the shock has hit me hard. Divorce proceedings are imminent. Hopefully I'll see you all in the new year.

Comment

bloody hell mate, sorry to hear that!! on top of what you two have been going through, I can understand how devastated you must be. anytime you do want to come out to a meet and have a break from reality for an hour or two, you're always welcome.
                Rob

Comment

Very sorry to hear that Jonny hope you both end up ok fm

Comment

Jonny gutted for you bro . If you need anything pm me

Comment

Thanks guys. I know things won't be resolved quickly but hopefully I'll be in a better frame of mind in the new year. I'm trying to stay positive.

Comment

Well, at the mo i am still waiting for the car to be finished, so whether i can make it back home and then up to norwich for the meet remains to be seen!!
                        Rob

Comment

car filled and washed i`am still coming fm

Comment

car half empty and dirty but i'm now about to be on my way
                            [SIGPIC] well

Comment

Only just got home from a 2.5 hour drive from rcm, so unfortunately i won't be there tonight. Apologies all, especially as i had encouraged people to make the effort
                              Rob

Comment

Good to catch up with you guys. Amazing burger good call. I thought Kev passed away for twenty minutes last night as he didn't blink or more. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X