Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• won't be able to make it tomorrow, sorry chaps. I'm at Duxford tomorrow for the 75th D-Day commemoration event, so will probably out of there too late to get up to Norwich.

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

• Tuesday next week folks. Another one I can't make, apologies. But, my car is at long last going in for it's new engine on the 6th, so you never know, I may be up for the August meet!

Rob

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

• Good luck with that m8 fm
        Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.
        309.1 bhp 290.6ibf.ft wheels 261.1@6186 rpm average on 3 runs 306.1

Comment

• tuesday next week folks. All being well, I'll actually be able to make this one - if anyone else actually still goes, that is!!!

Rob

Comment

• oh yes some of us still show up fm

Comment

• Good to see the two old codgers tonight 😎

Rob

Comment

• always a laugh long may it continue fm

Comment

• tuesday next week. i'll be there again - any excuse to give the new engine some exercise!

Rob

Comment

• Tomorrow night i believe fm

Comment

• Yep, thats what i said lol

Rob

Comment

• tuesday next week. thats what you said fm

Comment

• And that was on sunday, so this week hadnt started yet and was therefore "next week" 😄

Rob

Comment

• Nice to see two old faces but with new cars turn up tonight!

Rob

Comment

• Nice 1 great fun tonight ty fm

Comment

Working...
                              X