X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a cracking plan

Comment

• which lets be honest here, is what you were angling towards all the time!

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

• I hope to make it but know where to find you if I'm late. Have you downloaded the BK app?!
        http://www.nichollsschoolofmotoring.co.uk

Comment

• Just to make you aware, the road between the Colony junction (left turn after the hospital turn off) to the roundabout is shut. Not sure about going towards Norwich though.

Comment

• Who me Rob how dare you lol. I can't download a number let alone a app Dan

Comment

• Ta for the heads up Jonny, we may go via Longwater instead tho. A11 southbound will be shut on my way home again to, so its the a140 for me later tonite

Rob

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

• Lovely meet glad so many people made the effort.

Comment

• Yep, good meet that tonight.

Rob

Comment

• great meet ty guys fm ps a47 shut at honingham ended on the back roads lol
                    Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.
                    309.1 bhp 290.6ibf.ft wheels 261.1@6186 rpm average on 3 runs 306.1

Comment

• Welcome to my world John. I do that most times I go anywhere

Comment

Working...
                      X