Helmingham Hall. 5th August.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just get your name down

Si said there were Evo's last year, so if they meet the criteria of a sports car, we do too

You can download the form yourself, from here - https://www.helmingham.com/events/th...c-sports-cars/

Scroll down the bottom and click the "Current Festival of Sports Cars 2018" link to download the form, print it out, fill in the details for "Option 2 - entries received between 1st April and closing date 20th July 2018", and send it off with your payment.

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

I will have to check if black jack will qualify if so I'm in

Comment

1. Si
        2. Rob
        3. FM & Jen
        4. Derbyjohn

Seeing as Si can't be bothered to update his own thread 😉🤣, I've printed off and given copies of the entry form to the two Johns

Rob

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Filled in and sent off my form with payment today.

Rob

Comment

Would like to book this up but Is there a cut off date for this ?

im not sure if I'll be free that weekend atm and whether I'll be driving the v1sti or the v7 sti at the time, so don't know whether the 52plate bug would be eligible?

having insurance problems due to the outstanding claim means that I might have to insure just 1 scoob instead of being able to insure both at once 😕

Comment

Yes, the 20th of july. Either car will be fine

Rob

Comment

Show us how you filled yours out Rob, not sure what I'm filling out. Will talk to the boss and see if she would like to come with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Just get your name down

Si said there were Evo's last year, so if they meet the criteria of a sports car, we do too

You can download the form yourself, from here - https://www.helmingham.com/events/th...c-sports-cars/

Scroll down the bottom and click the "Current Festival of Sports Cars 2018" link to download the form, print it out, fill in the details for "Option 2 - entries received between 1st April and closing date 20th July 2018", and send it off with your payment.
                  Follow those instructions. Dont forget to put your name, address etc in the section at the top

Rob

Comment

Dorm being sorted tomorrow

Comment

Do you need an envelope and a stamp?

Rob

Comment

Ticket came today fm
                        Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.
                        309.1 bhp 290.6ibf.ft wheels 261.1@6186 rpm average on 3 runs 306.1

Comment

Mine came today too, so my name IS on the list and i AM getting in 😎

Rob

Comment

Pretty sure I'll be going to this but still trying to sort my insurance ballache out . So can't fill in the form until I know what reg to put on it 🙄

Comment

You don't need the reg number, but it does ask you for the year and make/model. I'm sure you'd be ok to put it down just as Subaru Impreza, and whatever year the Bug eye is.

Rob

Comment

Form all filled in and sent with cheque literally 87 seconds ago. Yay.
                                2001 Accord Type R

555 Import Classic - #155/555 : but she needs a name.

Comment

Working...
                                X