• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P635 ygh

Comment

Fp03 usf
      "You're not a racing driver, you're a f***ing idiot!" - Ayrton Senna
      (to Eddie Irvine after the 1993 Japanese Grand Prix)

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        You'd better check you're booked in with them separately then, and they haven't assumed you're taking some of our 15 spaces
        All done. He hadn't sent it lol.
        550 BHP CLASSIC TYPE R. I BLOODY WISH

Comment

There's five more reg no's I need please - HBA, Didly1969, Savage Bulldogs, Kentster and HillaryBriss. I've pm'd them all, but if anyone else can contact them for me and nudge them, please do so. If I don't have the registration numbers by Friday, they may not be guaranteed access to the show.
          Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Im definitely still coming and will be keeping a eye out for the convoy thread 👍

mrs ,kids and inlaws will be popping down about 10 as it's a good local show and they all enjoy it too 😎

Me n HBA have just sent our reg over via chat rob 😉

Comment

Thanks everyone, I've been sent or have tracked down everyone's reg no's now.

I'll post up the meeting point details nearer the time, but please do remember there are restrictions on vehicle movement between 10am and 4pm due to the presence of the public in and around all the cars - once we're in, we're there for the duration!
              Rob

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Apologies Rob, only just seen this, hopefully you have my reg but just in case its; AU62 BWY.

Cheers Marcus.

Comment

OK folks, I've got all the car passes. They're specific to your car, and need to be hung off the rear view mirror before you enter the show.

We'll all need to meet up at Bury St Edmunds Tesco, for 8.15am for me to hand them all out. We'll then convoy back along the A14 to get to Nowton Park all in one group, leaving at 8.30am.

There will be no vehicle movement permitted between 10am and 4pm, when the show is open to the public. So once we're in, we're there ALL DAY.
                  Last edited by Rob; 07-06-17, 12:39 PM.
                  Rob

Comment

Nice one Rob

Comment

Nice one.

Comment

Yeapeeeeeeee
                        550 BHP CLASSIC TYPE R. I BLOODY WISH

Comment

Thanks for sorting the passes out Rob 👍

Anyone passing copdock on the way, fancy a Mini convoy from burger king to tesco bury ?

Comment

Good job Rob! Will be there at Tesco' s
                            Phil --- 2005 Wrx. Sti uppipe, Prodrive sports cat downpipe (heat wrapped), Prodrive centre pipe decat. Prodrive rear box, Pierburg 3 port sol valve, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Greens panel filter, racedynamix remap. PCA Dynamics lowering springs.Strut brace. Sunsport lower grill. Running at 280 bhp 290 ft lb torque Boost 1.3 bar. Well chuffed

Comment

Originally posted by savage bulldogs View Post

Anyone passing copdock on the way, fancy a Mini convoy from burger king to tesco bury ?
                              I'll be there Clive. Ray will be here too. 07.30 meet up??
                              Phil --- 2005 Wrx. Sti uppipe, Prodrive sports cat downpipe (heat wrapped), Prodrive centre pipe decat. Prodrive rear box, Pierburg 3 port sol valve, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Greens panel filter, racedynamix remap. PCA Dynamics lowering springs.Strut brace. Sunsport lower grill. Running at 280 bhp 290 ft lb torque Boost 1.3 bar. Well chuffed

Comment

730 is fine by me Phil ,see you there bud 😉

Comment

Working...
                                X