Feedback on Duxford this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on Duxford this year

I sent the organisers an email after the issues we had at Duxford this year, to give them some feedback. They've taken it all on board, had a review meeting this week, and are looking at improving things for later events. Extra staff training has already been implemented, and they said that a lot of the confusion in the stack area was caused by queue jumpers - I myself saw at least two people in my lane doing that!

Hopefully next years event will be back to its best.
    Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Yeah the Smart car club sneaked though early, **** pots. Not there fault but hardly a decent car...
    Phil --- 2005 Wrx. Sti uppipe, Prodrive sports cat downpipe (heat wrapped), Prodrive centre pipe decat. Prodrive rear box, Pierburg 3 port sol valve, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Greens panel filter, racedynamix remap. PCA Dynamics lowering springs.Strut brace. Sunsport lower grill. Running at 280 bhp 290 ft lb torque Boost 1.3 bar. Well chuffed

Comment

Hopefully they can sort it out for next one.

Comment

I did notice a few people queue jumping, and because of those selfish c0ck womble the people who were actually queuing properly were penalised. To55ers.
        2001 Accord Type R

555 Import Classic - #155/555 : but she needs a name.

Comment

Working...
        X