No announcement yet.

Cars on the Green 17th June.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all. The tickets have arrived can I ask that all that’s going meet up at Tesco’s car park in Bury please for 0900 once we’íre all there we’ll head in. All cars are to be parked ready for 1000 am and no movement until 4pm. I’m bringing a cook set and a kettle. So bring a mug and water.

See you there.
    Last edited by Steve; 10-06-18, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Cheers for the text Steve fingers crossed for black jack next week

Comment

Cheers Steve, I'll probably meet up at copdock .

as I finally have my v1sti back 😊

Comment

Absolutely brilliant MOT man has let me down. Trying to get him booked in tomorrow fingers crossed. I'm absolutely fuming

Comment

Hope you get it sorted DJ.

Have a good time tomoro everyone, hope you get a nice shady pitch and don't get too sunburnt!
            ​​​

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Still waiting for a phone call back I'm fooking fuming about it. On the bright side car is completely clean and ready to go.

Comment

GUTTED have a good day

Comment

So how was the show this year? Apart from one comment by Clive on another thread, nobody's said anything about it, or thanked Steve for his efforts in organising it.

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

I want to no if charlie saved me a egg???

Comment

Charlie said he did mate. And you can have it next year lol.

Comment

Should've posted on here tbh but it was a bit quieter than previous years but I think football and a possible chance of rain forecsted played it's part .

personally I like all marques and models but there was less retro stuff and too much new for my taste .

still a nice selection of retro metal , quality company and a champion effort from Steve organising and hosting the event for us 👍

even if the marshals pi55ed on his gas fire and it took 4 men to put up his 2 man tent 😂

Comment

Working...
                        X