Club Calendar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Calendar

would it be cool to have a Club Calendar ?

Every month a pic of a full members car

and the club could charge ?

Re: Club Calendar

That is a good idea wes prob is we have more the 12 full members wes lol

Comment

I pretty sure something like this has happened before with no joy

Comment

I have a feeling this was tried before but how do you pick which cars will be featured, the only way I could see it being fairly done would be a vote system where each member is allowed to vote for 3 separate cars

it would also be better if sales covered the printing charges etc and the rest where to go to charity and before anyone else suggests it, I feel that the owner, draped naked over the bonnet would be a bad thing!! stop it pete!! I know what you're thinking!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tandy View Post
          I have a feeling this was tried before but how do you pick which cars will be featured, the only way I could see it being fairly done would be a vote system where each member is allowed to vote for 3 separate cars

it would also be better if sales covered the printing charges etc and the rest where to go to charity and before anyone else suggests it, I feel that the owner, draped naked over the bonnet would be a bad thing!! stop it pete!! I know what you're thinking!!!!
          owners girlfriends instead?

A vote system sounds good, but maybe it doesn't need to be printed. On Dubgen they have a downloadable calendar.... just a thought.
          I want to grow my beard very long, braid it into my pubic hair, and strum it like a harp

Comment

I have the ability to get them printed and bound at a very reasonable rate and I think its a far nicer thing to have in print than as a download, I'll get a price sorted shortly and see what people think

members girlfriends! lol! isn't that just a touch sexist chop?? bet you start an interesting debate with that comment dude!

Comment

well i thought 12 rendom members for the first 12 months then do another 12 random members as we have a lot of members i thought it would be a good idear.

i mean i would buy one my self.

but it should be only open to full paid members and club staff.

Comment

[QUOTE=Chopper;383231]owners girlfriends instead?

LOl

Comment

we could include 24 cars if you were to do 2 in each picture etc, I don't know if rob would have a word with mr Williams to see if he would be happy to take the shots as it is a club/charity thing in theory and could be a good start to our CIN efforts this year guys

Comment

members girlfriends! lol! isn't that just a touch sexist chop?? bet you start an interesting debate with that comment dude!
                    meant in a light hearted way dude
                    I want to grow my beard very long, braid it into my pubic hair, and strum it like a harp

Comment

i thought it sounded like a great idea chopper!!! wouldnt mind pics of my wife draped over my scoob in a bikini.... whoops, did i say that out loud?
                      2002 BMW 330ci M-sport convertible..... why not!!!!!

Comment

Would we be allowed someone elses wife draped over our cars?
                        "You're not a racing driver, you're a f***ing idiot!" - Ayrton Senna
                        (to Eddie Irvine after the 1993 Japanese Grand Prix)

Comment

Originally posted by andyroo View Post
                          i thought it sounded like a great idea chopper!!! wouldnt mind pics of my wife draped over my scoob in a bikini.... whoops, did i say that out loud?
                          ive got some of her on mine andy. haha hehe

Comment

What you lot on about glammer models half naked over your bonnet , i hope that's put i nice image in you heads

Comment

Man knows me too well

Comment

Working...
                              X