Cycling anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycling anyone?

Wondered who is into cycling?, whether it's mtb or road. I've always been mtb'ing, but recently got a road bike......been loving it so much more, maybe down to the speed you can get, and coast along with little effort at 20mph.
    Last edited by DMWSTI; 23-06-14, 08:02 AM.
    I wonder how much more polish I can get on the car??????

Love road cycling! Makes you a far better driver that's for sure. Get onto Strava to track your rides, its brilliant!!
    I want to grow my beard very long, braid it into my pubic hair, and strum it like a harp

Comment

Do a bit off road cycling when I can.

Comment

Where abouts do you ride John? You never fancied a road bike?

Comment

I'm into both - got a nice little Specialized Pro Evo hardtail for MTB and a Specialized Allez for road. Going to Afan forrest for the weekend next week - can't wait. One run is 44km's!! - I try to cycle to work as often as possible - 12 miles a day.

Comment

Like both there. The trial sounds cool...have you been before to know how hard it is? Both of mine are Specialized too, do like their quality a lot. I cycle to work once a week, Friday's work best for me, that's a 26mile round trip, nice when the weather is with you tho as I don't do rain lol.

Comment

Working...
            X