Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Theres another colour apart from Silver thread"?

The old......

...... and the new(ish)

Comment

My silver scoobs

Comment

Re: The Silver Scooby Thread

IMAG0046.jpgmy silver scooby what do u think
        http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...XLNT/wrc03.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Moley_WRX View Post
          The old......

...... and the new(ish)

Are those rota grids? iv got a silver blob too,I really love white wheels but was never too sure if they look right on a silver car - yours looks pretty good tho!

Comment

Here's the most recent picture (from this past Saturday):

And here a couple of my favorites, for good measure (I'm something of a shutterbug):

form follows function.

Comment

• PhilWRX
              PhilWRX commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice photos there fella

Looks good.

Are you on NASIOC at all? I browse the picture threads on there when I'm bored, you guys seem to have a better knack for taking quality pictures than we do in the UK!

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

When in germany is the pics taking I think i recognise the location ?.
              1996 ver 2sti 368bhp, 6 speed box, 2.1 stroker engine, pace fmic and rad, tein super street coilovers, 8 pot k-sport fronts 6 pot rears, 18" 8j et11 team dynamic wheels, side exit exhaust, full whiteline kit including strut braces and h-brace and anti-roll bars, full custom roll cage, bonnet lifters, ABW diffuser, arches, reverse scoop, and coming soon side skirts.

Comment

Nice photos mate 😃
                Brian

2005 WRX 300, PPP, Six speed gearbox conversion, Prodrive Sports cat, STI Up pipe, VF35, FMIC, Zunsport front grill, STI bonnet scoop, STI 550 Pinks, Grimspeed 3 port valve, HRC 255 fuel pump, K&N 57i induction kit, Graham Goode racing dump valve, original ex-Robstopper PFF7's, KSports front brakes, Brembo rear brakes, BC BR coilovers, racedynamix re-map, 350 HP & 350 Ft Lb Torque

Comment

Comment

• Thanks guys-- I'm pretty excited to do a Subaru shootout when I'm finally over there. Most of these are taken in the general area around Kaiserslautern. The wife and I made it a habit to hop in the car and just drive, looking for places to stop and take photos. I've got probably close to 5,000 pictures of my car since I bought her..

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Looks good.

Are you on NASIOC at all? I browse the picture threads on there when I'm bored, you guys seem to have a better knack for taking quality pictures than we do in the UK!
                    I am, actually. But since I moved to Germany I pretty much stick to either parts for sale/international threads. There's a lot of talented people on there, with much better equipment than I've got. Someday I'd like to get a feature, but in the meantime I'll continue to shoot all the pretty cars I see.
                    form follows function.

Comment

• After selling my red wrx about a decade ago, I'm back in Scooby ownership with this 94 V1 STi.
                      http://www.nichollsschoolofmotoring.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X