Proper BRZ STI model at last!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper BRZ STI model at last!

US-only at the moment, but there's a chance it could come to the UK too!

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/mod...ime=1496237091

This has the potential to be the modern day, real-world performance hero the original Impreza Turbo was in the 90's
    Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

nice 1 fm
    Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.
    309.1 bhp 290.6ibf.ft wheels 261.1@6186 rpm average on 3 runs 306.1

Comment

If the power package is 345 horses or over then i reckon they will be on to a winner...looks very abrasive and brash, just up my street

Comment

I love it - the BRZ has the shape which lends itself to modification so, so well - it's like a modern-day 4/5th's scale MkIV Supra

If they do it justice and give it serious power (ie 300+ in a light-ish car), it will be a winner.
        Rob

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

standard is 200bhp so it HAS to be over 300 to make it work imo. The BRZ is already a great car to drive so if they get this right they will be on to a winner for sure!

really hoping they bring it to the UK so I can get my hands on it... perks of the job and all that
          2002 BMW 330ci M-sport convertible..... why not!!!!!

Comment

Boooooo 😒😤😡

http://www.evo.co.uk/subaru/wrx-sti/...ctually-brz-ts
            Rob

Comment

I heard this too. Shame really
              Phil --- 2005 Wrx. Sti uppipe, Prodrive sports cat downpipe (heat wrapped), Prodrive centre pipe decat. Prodrive rear box, Pierburg 3 port sol valve, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Greens panel filter, racedynamix remap. PCA Dynamics lowering springs.Strut brace. Sunsport lower grill. Running at 280 bhp 290 ft lb torque Boost 1.3 bar. Well chuffed

Comment

That's a real shame that... should have let them loose on the engine too. No doubt it will handle better than standard but its that lack of power that leaves the BRZ feeling a bit flat
                2002 BMW 330ci M-sport convertible..... why not!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X