• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Higgins drives the Transfagarasan Highway in a WRX STI

He and Prodrive have been at it again!

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Blimey that was great well done fm
    Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.
    309.1 bhp 290.6ibf.ft wheels 261.1@6186 rpm average on 3 runs 306.1

Comment

Reminded me of FM pulling away from the lights the start of that video lol

Comment

I still think that Mark Higgins is the current "Stig". He's got skills, and can turn his hand to many different kinds of car. Plus, he's featured on there before "in person", so has a prior connection.

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

And I have the actually race boots he wore for this in a signed box , plus signed pics from prodrive and mark when he did the bobsliegh run. 😁😁😁😁😁
          1996 ver 2sti 368bhp, 6 speed box, 2.1 stroker engine, pace fmic and rad, tein super street coilovers, 8 pot k-sport fronts 6 pot rears, 18" 8j et11 team dynamic wheels, side exit exhaust, full whiteline kit including strut braces and h-brace and anti-roll bars, full custom roll cage, bonnet lifters, ABW diffuser, arches, reverse scoop, and coming soon side skirts.

Comment

Working...
          X