No announcement yet.

What was the last film you saw?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep, good film that - keeps you guessing right 'til the end over whether Goodman's character is telling the truth or not.

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      hallujah, we agree on a film for once!
      It had to happen eventually lol

I wanted to watch 10 Cloverfield Lane, but wasnít sure, think Iíll give it a go 👍
      2001 Accord Type R

555 Import Classic - #155/555 : but she needs a name.

Comment

• Good film and he does play a fantastic roll. Loved the film till the end. Could have been so much better

Comment

• Watched Born strong good film documentary about the strong men. Wish I could eat like them.

Comment

• Watched Transformers: last knight......errr, last night

Complete and utter trash, a trainwreck of a film even for the transformers franchise. Save yourself two and a half hours of pain and avoid it.

Rob

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

• Just watched Alien: Covenant. Oh dear. Bad script, stupid characters, and a plot so recycled from previous Alien films it should have been painted green with a circular arrow on it. Pointless, and makes Prometheus look like a classic film.

Rob

Comment

• So the other week, I went to see Avengers : Infinity War. Excellent, as usual with Marvel

Last night, I watched Atomic Blonde. Very cool late-80's set spy thriller, and Charlize Theron still looks smokin' hot!!! Typical twisty plot though, John Le Carre would be proud!

Rob

Comment

• And last night it was Dead Snow 2 - more Nazi zombie gruesomeness with a dose of hilarity!

Rob

Comment

Working...
                  X