Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STI Seats

Hi all,

I am looking at returning to Impreza ownership after some years away (the call was too strong to ignore!!). I am looking at a STI's at the moment and I have spotted a 2011 that I like the look of but there is only one thing that is putting me off it at the moment which is the seats. It has the part leather/alcantara seat in the rear but not the Recaro STI part leather/alcantara in the front just full plain fabric which I used to have in my WRX.

Do you think these have been changed or is it an option to have the Recaro STI seats.

Doesn't sound right to me, you'd expect to have a full matching interior? If it had leather/alcantara in the front but cloth in the rear, you'd maybe think they'd been upgraded, but the other way round? Unless the previous owner was a bit broad in the beam, and the STI seats being grippier didn't fit in them, but standard WRX seats are perhaps a looser fit and they suited them more?
    Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

my 2011 has the Recaro STI seats fitted as standard
      [SIGPIC] well

Comment

I thought it looked a little odd. Another though I had was the previous owner swapped them with someone with a wrx. I may steer clear of that one!

Comment

I definitely thought that they should match

Comment

they should definitely match so I would say some one has made a few quid by swapping them or selling them.

2002 BMW 330ci M-sport convertible..... why not!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X