The Grand Tour season 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Grand Tour season 2

I watched the first episode yesterday, and it's not bad. Some of the dialogue is a little too scripted and contrived, especially in the studio segments, but it's an improvement. They've listened to some of the feedback it seems, as the stupid "kill the celebrity guests" segment has been dropped.
    Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

It was pretty good, didn't realise it was back on until I spotted it Sat evening.

Comment

It must have been better, as I didn't find myself skipping any of it like I'd done with most of season 1!!
      Rob

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Alot better this year, even if Clarkson kills a Scooby this week!

Comment

That segment ruined the episode for me, totally crass and unfunny. Episode two was good, episode 3 was OK, episode 4 was stupid in the extreme.

It's still an improvement over season 1, but far from perfect.
          Rob

Comment

This weeks episode is great. Well, apart from the car to car refuelling sketch. The lambo was stunning, the audi v lancia film pure classic great top gear
            Rob

Comment

Working...
            X