Six Nations 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Nations 2018

Yay, opening weekend of the Six Nations!!

Going to be a good contest this year I think, very close. England should be contenders, but I think Ireland look strong. And if the jocks can get a couple of early wins, I can see them gaining some momentum too - they've been playing confidently.

Wales could struggle, they've got a lot of prime players injured. France are in disarray as usual, and Italy will probably struggle as usual, although Connor O'Shea is starting to lift their game.

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

England all the way i recon thrash them all fm
    Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.
    309.1 bhp 290.6ibf.ft wheels 261.1@6186 rpm average on 3 runs 306.1

Comment

I take it back. Scotland were utter $hite

Rob

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Good start for england, 7 tries against italy. They looked good at times to be honest, created some nice chances. Ireland were lucky to have jonny sexton in the team 😉

Rob

Comment

Just you wait.

Comment

With the way Wales played last weekend, today's match at Twickenham could be huge.

I still think it could come down to our last match against Ireland - tight finish I reckon, with possibly Ireland nicking it on points difference at the end? Bonus points could play a huge part this year. No team has won three titles outright on the trot.........yet

Rob

Comment

Ruddy norah....i have no fingernails left. But take that you sheepshaggers!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🌹🏉

Rob

Comment

Anyone know what the England Scotland score is lol. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Comment

was at work wtf happened there fm

Comment

You got your ass kicked. Lol

Comment

new name is Mcfatman fm

Comment

Don't get too confident until you've played your last two games Nixon - pride cometh before the fall! May not pay you to gloat too much - you're not Welsh!!

We failed to turn up and play with any aggression or energy. Apart from Farrell, we seemed pretty flat and lifeless. Two tries denied, too many mistakes and penalties. We were going to lose eventually - not even the All Black go unbeaten, but it's the manner we lost in which angers me.

Rob

Comment

use lost first. So thatís good enough for me. Lol

Comment

You've still got to play a resurgent Scotland and us at Twickenham. if and when your team beats us, then you can start crowing - until then, wind yer neck in

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              You've still got to play a resurgent Scotland and us at Twickenham. if and when your team beats us, then you can start crowing - until then, wind yer neck in
                              Someone grumpy lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X