No announcement yet.

Six Nations 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About so many things and so much of the time!!

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      About so many things and so much of the time!!
      Getting almost as bad as me!

Almost...

Comment

You're still the Yoda to my padawan where thats concerned mate

Rob

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

This is how the championship ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper. We've been nowhere near good enough this year, a lot still to learn. Well done Ireland, deserved winners.

Rob

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/43359305

Comment

Well done Ireland, England were crap and need a massive wake up call fm
              Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.
              309.1 bhp 290.6ibf.ft wheels 261.1@6186 rpm average on 3 runs 306.1

Comment

We haven't really been good enough for a couple of years to be honest - OK, we've got the results including back-to-back Six Nations titles, but they've kind of papered over the cracks in our form. It's only when another team exploits those cracks that you see the weaknesses. We're still developing as a team, but this year has exposed how far we've still got to go to be true worldbeaters.

Ireland will be massive favourites this Saturday, and will deserve the grand slam if they get it, but we'll give them our best efforts to win at home.

Rob

Comment

Working...
                X