No announcement yet.

The forum - use it or lose it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I can always say no matter what happens from this point on, I have never ever slagged this club off , ok I say what i think should be done to improve it and may have not gone about it the right way that's just me sadly.
    1996 ver 2sti 368bhp, 6 speed box, 2.1 stroker engine, pace fmic and rad, tein super street coilovers, 8 pot k-sport fronts 6 pot rears, 18" 8j et11 team dynamic wheels, side exit exhaust, full whiteline kit including strut braces and h-brace and anti-roll bars, full custom roll cage, bonnet lifters, ABW diffuser, arches, reverse scoop, and coming soon side skirts.

Comment

There is only one solution to this problem!
      2002 BMW 330ci M-sport convertible..... why not!!!!!

Comment

Just need people to use the site they can find plenty to say in a conflict so why speak when some thing nice fm
        Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.
        309.1 bhp 290.6ibf.ft wheels 261.1@6186 rpm average on 3 runs 306.1

Comment

Sadly I won't be any more as said my posts are of no interest to anyone, I did try 😐😐😐😐
          1996 ver 2sti 368bhp, 6 speed box, 2.1 stroker engine, pace fmic and rad, tein super street coilovers, 8 pot k-sport fronts 6 pot rears, 18" 8j et11 team dynamic wheels, side exit exhaust, full whiteline kit including strut braces and h-brace and anti-roll bars, full custom roll cage, bonnet lifters, ABW diffuser, arches, reverse scoop, and coming soon side skirts.

Comment

I still look at the forum but donít spend much time posting admittedly. Be a Shane to lose it but as youíve all said most of the online presence is via social media nowadays. Iím guilty of not posting much and due to change of job am quite often unable to make the monthly meets but do try to attend when I can and as many events as possible. Iím now in a position where my car is no longer a daily driver and am now starting to get some of the work done that I have wanted to do for years now finance permits. Most recently I have upgraded to brembo brakes (front only at the moment), BC Coilovers and just received some white line front and rear arbís to be fitted next week before MOT time again. Next on the list is audio upgrade, vf35, pink injectors, fuel pump, spark plugs and remap
            "You're not a racing driver, you're a f***ing idiot!" - Ayrton Senna
            (to Eddie Irvine after the 1993 Japanese Grand Prix)

Comment

Glad you have still got your car. Nice mods going on. 😎😎

Comment

Working...
              X