Grand Tour, season 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Tour, season 3

Just watched the first episode of the three chimps new series. Pretty damned good, featured 3 tuned V8 muscle cars, and the McLaren Senna.

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Superb episode this week. The bit Hammond did about Jimmy Clark was TG/GT at its very best.

Rob

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

No homophobic comments this week then?

Comment

Don't let the Daily Mail cloud your opinion - it was far more the other two ripping the pi$$ out of Clarkson than anything even slightly homophobic

Rob

Comment

Guessed it would be something like that. And there's no chance of the DM having any effect on my opinion I can assure you. Wouldn't wipe my butt with that rag.

Comment

Yeh, newspaper ink is a swine to remove from your buttcheeks

Too much knee-jerk reaction by snowflakes who haven't even seen the show, jumping on the criticism bandwagon.

Rob

Comment

Working...
            X