Brace yourselves - Top Gear is back on Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brace yourselves - Top Gear is back on Sunday

So, just how rubbish do we think it's going to be? I really can't see the trio of Chris Harris, Freddie Flintoff, and Paddy McGuinness being the right way to go. You can tell from the trailers they're aiming more at the silly stunts and childish antics, and moving yet further away from cars.

I'll watch it............but I'm not hopeful

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

The perfect programme for me. I didnít mind the last one. But the ginger git did ruin it.

Comment

As R said, the trailers make it look like they're going in the "three guys prat about" direction, so I'm not hopeful. We'll see.

Comment

Hopefully will be good fm
        Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.
        309.1 bhp 290.6ibf.ft wheels 261.1@6186 rpm average on 3 runs 306.1

Comment

Now that wasnít to bad at all. Was expecting a lot worse.

Comment

Same here. Not as dreadful as i feared. They seem to have genuine banter and chemistry. Seemed much more natural and less forced than with le blanc.

Rob

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

They gel together. Where Mat was probably just flown in for each episode.

Comment

Yeh, it had that feel to it before....too scripted, like they were forcing chris and rory to "act" to suit what matt wanted. These three tho, on the first ep, seem to genuinely like each other

Rob

Comment

Watched it tuesday night , i thought pretty good tbh fm

Comment

even better this week very funny fm

Comment

It is getting better. I thought it was really fun this week.

Comment

Freddie Flintoff runs pretty close to being way OTT sometimes, but generally, yeah - I think it works OK so far.

Rob

Comment

I thought last nights final episode was very good indeed. The Icelandic offroad racing was absolutely barmy, the Supra film was well done, but the bit about the Lotus 79 F1 car was superb! I'm actually looking forward to this coming back later this year, something I didn't expect to say!

Rob

Comment

Working...
                          X