monthly meet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monthly meet

Been a few years since I have been to a meet through not having a scooby went tonight and was made to feel very welcome thanks guys it was nice to see you all.

Was lovely to see you all tonight, thoroughly enjoyed it as always. Thank you Rob for letting us post the weekend meets on this forum. Either myself or Neil will
    post this it on here tomorrow. Thanks once again👍🏻👍🏻

Comment

Thanks for coming guys, made a nice change to have someone other than the two old gits to talk to

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Two old gits and Dan lol
        http://www.nichollsschoolofmotoring.co.uk

Comment

yeh, and one not quite so old git

Rob

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

D1A1D041-FD2A-4E72-8DB7-44FA8ABFB2BF.png D1A1D041-FD2A-4E72-8DB7-44FA8ABFB2BF.png
            If anybody fancies a drink and a chat Saturday night pop along. Thanks for letting me post rob much appreciated. Wasn’t sure where on the forum to post.
            Last edited by Rob; 05-09-19, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Stick the details up in the "event suggestions and proposals" bit of the future events section 😀

You may need to try again with your attachment, it's not showing up properly.
              Last edited by Rob; 05-09-19, 12:26 PM.

Rob

Comment

Rob

Comment

Looks good fm
                  Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.
                  309.1 bhp 290.6ibf.ft wheels 261.1@6186 rpm average on 3 runs 306.1

Comment

Working...
                  X