Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Become a Full Member of Scoobycity (and renewal)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Become a Full Member of Scoobycity (and renewal)

Apart from being a member of the website you can also become a paying member of Scoobycity.
    It costs just £20 to join and £10 per year to re-new and has many benefits.

This money helps us pay for the up-keep on the site and for the membership pack you will receive.

Once you have joined you will receive a membership pack containing a tax disc holder, a bottle opener key ring, an Impreza-shaped car air freshener, and a unique membership pin-badge, all featuring the club logo and website address, plus one large Scoobycity window sticker for the front or rear screen and two smaller ones for the rear side windows. The membership card entitles you to special discounts with a vast selection of suppliers and dealers.

You will also be allowed access to a members only forums on the web site where you can have your say on how you want your club run and what sort of meets and events you'd like us to do, also, all paid up club members are able to order Scoobycity logod clothing from a good clothing range (Ladies, Gents & Childrens) directly from two suppliers, one of which has a dedicated Scoobycity area on an Online Shop so you can buy whenever you want. On top of all this you will have the ability to upload and attach pictures to your posts on the forum.

To pay you can send a cheque or postal order made payable to Scoobycity to the address below or pay in person at any of our events.

2, Barbers Row
    Ashfield Road
    Elmswell
    Suffolk
    IP30 9HG

For an extra pound (to cover our costs) you can also pay by PayPal by clicking the link below...

http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/forums/s.../subscriptions

However you decide to join you must give us your name, your username on the site, address, phone number (and/or mobile) and your email address, either in writing or preferably via PM to Rob. If you have any questions please email us on admin@scoobycity.co.uk
    (We do NOT forward your personal details to any third parties for any reason!!!)

Membership Re-Newal

If you wish to re-new your membership via paypal please use the renewal option on the link below...

http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/forums/s.../subscriptions

Otherwise just send a cheque or pay cash at any event.

We thank you for your continued support.

Many Thanks.

the team
    Last edited by Rob; 16-09-15, 08:35 AM.
    Here's why I've not been about much lately. - Super Hereo's Discuss DannyBoy's Business.

Re: Become a Full Member of Scoobycity (and renewal)

Please note, that one feature of the new website is an easier and more straightforward way of renewing. The payment and subscription options are located here - http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/forums/s.../subscriptions

This will also "subscribe" you to full membership automatically, and will revert back to unpaid status automatically at the end of 12 months, saving us the hassle of reminding and chasing you all up

Please note though, that if you use the online subscription method of joining or renewing, you will need to send me a PM with your details including address, otherwise we won't be able to send you your membership packs!!
    Last edited by Rob; 16-09-15, 08:35 AM.
    Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Re: Become a Full Member of Scoobycity (and renewal)

Just a reminder to please make sure that you confirm your name, addess and other contact details to us when you either sign up as a full member or renew your full membership, so that we can send out your membership packs to you. This is especially important when paying by cheque or by cash handed in person to one of the admin team - drop me and Matt P a PM with all the required information. When paying via paypal via the links on the website, please make sure that the address shown on your paypal account is correct and where you want the packs to be sent to.

IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE your packs within 3-4 weeks, please send me and Matt P a PM to remind us - the packs tend to be put together and posted out in batches.
      Last edited by Rob; 16-09-15, 08:36 AM.
      Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Working...
      X