New Guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hi all, new member here, new owner of a 2003 wrx which is to be used as a hillclimb/sprint car, Ill be modifying/improving/developing as I go so will have loads of questions, so thanks in advance for your help.

Welcome along Frank. Whereabouts are you from?

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Hi Rob,

I'm down in Cornwall

Comment

nice part of the country

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Hello and welcome to SC. Sounds like a interesting project

Comment

Hi and welcome to sc fm
            Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.
            309.1 bhp 290.6ibf.ft wheels 261.1@6186 rpm average on 3 runs 306.1

Comment

welcome to sc... look forward to seeing the build thread on this one
              2002 BMW 330ci M-sport convertible..... why not!!!!!

Comment

Hi all and thanks for the welcoms.

A quick update on the car.

​​​​​​De cat up and down pipe, vf34 turbo, tgv delete, sti tmi, bov delete and 're map, now making 344/296.

New 17inch wheels waiting for a new set of maxsports to be fitted.

Took it out for a test, I'm getting an awful lot of front wheel hop/tramp on a racing start, any ideas on how to get rid of it, advise glady recieved. Next event in a few weeks so desperately need to sort it.

Cheers

Frank

Comment

They're normally only fitted to lowered cars due to the change lowering causes to camber and roll center but i found that after fitting coilovers ....
                  roll center correction kit and anti lift kit combined with elbaich rear camber bolts and a uprated rear adjustable arb has helped dial out the factory understeer and given me better traction in bumpy corners

Comment

Working...
                  X