New to area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to area

Hi gents names dan i am new to the area, been looking around for meets and came across scoobycity currently i have a white forester sti, if anybody sees me blasting round, also if anybody has any suggestions on any local weekly/weekend meets in the area. Hopfully i can get down to the next meet at ipswitch

welcome along Dan.

Strangely enough, we used to have another Dan who drove a Forester STi, he was in Yarmouth - not seen him around for a while though.

You've just missed this months Ipswich meet, but the Norwich one is coming up in a couple of weeks. We'll be going to the Spring Car Show in Duxford at the start of May (details awaited, I'll post them up when they confirm them)

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Hi and welcome to sc fm
      Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.
      309.1 bhp 290.6ibf.ft wheels 261.1@6186 rpm average on 3 runs 306.1

Comment

Greetings!

Comment

Welcome
          [SIGPIC] well

Comment

Thought i could make tonight's meet but i didnt realise how far away it was from my location, by the time i finish work and get there itle be over haha hopefully i can get to the Ipswich one.

Comment

Welcome
              http://www.nichollsschoolofmotoring.co.uk

Comment

Hi n welcome.

Think I might have spotted you going over the Orwell bridge one morning on my way to work ?

would've give you the mandatory "scooby wave" but I was driving the recycle bin ( my Smurf blue caddy van) .

Comment

Working...
                X