GFB bov

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GFB bov

Hi everyone I'm thinking about buying a GFB Mach2 bov but not really sure about it. Mine has a standard recilating one at the moment which is quite loud. All comments will be very grateful cheers everyone Derby.

Personally I like the HKS valves, however, if you buy one make sure you get it from a proper dealer, you can look at mine on Sunday if you want mate.

Cheers Marcus.

Comment

Cheers Marcus I've had a HKS before just love the sound of the GFB buddy

Comment

Why did I start reading on them. No i like the look of the blitz one. Worst possible think for me is change lol
        Last edited by derby john; 29-04-17, 06:40 AM.

Comment

they just scare old ladies and kids and do nothing to improve your car fm
          Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.
          309.1 bhp 290.6ibf.ft wheels 261.1@6186 rpm average on 3 runs 306.1

Comment

And what is wrong with that John. Or if I was to put a picture of you on the car that would have the same effect 😂😂😂😂

Comment

Just brought a turbosmart supersonic so watch out old ladies and kids black jack going to scare you ha ha.

Comment

I feel like FM and his anti roll bar. After receiving the bov and trying to fit it not a chance. Me and the seller have discovered that the pipe work must be diffence between the Hawkeye and the blob. Poor black jack.

Comment

shame m8 maybe it will fit my new hatch fm
                  Men never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.
                  309.1 bhp 290.6ibf.ft wheels 261.1@6186 rpm average on 3 runs 306.1

Comment

its a sign.....just get the damn GFB!!!
                    http://s56.photobucket.com/user/civi...37.21.png.html

Comment

It might have to be now Will. You don't need one to scare women and kids John 😨😨

Comment

Just blank it off. Much better sound Probably not of a VF turbo though if you have one lol!
                        The Lord Lucan of Scoobycity, hasn't been seen in months.

Comment

Don't no what turbo is on there I think it's a VF.

Comment

Working...
                          X