Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running garage

good day to all

its been a while Iím off on the forum. It took me 6 months to build my engine because of blown HG. With newHG OEMpiston ring new set of acl bearings new con rod hbeam forge new competitor clutch and lighten flywheel timing belt kits new radiator. Engine is back and running now but it need to tune it again any place I can go along Norfolk aside from Duncan. Cheers

Itís a running garage not running. Sorry about that

Comment

Try Clive Atthowe in Norwich

Rob

MY97 UK Turbo - the "Robstopper"

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered. My life is my own. "

Comment

Cheers Rob Clive cost fortune Duncan is not yet available that is why n just need just tune to get the right air fuel mixture coz the car is running rich at the moment

Comment

Go to slowboy racing at brands hatch can't recommend him high enough.
          1996 ver 2sti 368bhp, 6 speed box, 2.1 stroker engine, pace fmic and rad, tein super street coilovers, 8 pot k-sport fronts 6 pot rears, 18" 8j et11 team dynamic wheels, side exit exhaust, full whiteline kit including strut braces and h-brace and anti-roll bars, full custom roll cage, bonnet lifters, ABW diffuser, arches, reverse scoop, and coming soon side skirts.

Comment

Working...
          X